My face this morning after removing makeup and washing it.
DON’T DO WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT…..
I was so tired that I didn’t bother washing my face last night?. Oh yes, I’m human and it happens once in a blue moon. I think this is the first time this year.
I was too tired to wash my face but I was actually busy on my laptop and phone(I’m sure you can relate with that)?. I got into bed at 11.15 pm thinking I would wake up an hour later and at least remove the makeup on my face even if I didn’t wash my face.
We’ll you can guess what happened. I woke up at 7am this morning feeling very guilty and awful for being bad to my skin. I’m adding a photo of my skin this morning to show you.
To make up for my skincare crime last night, I’m going to have a skin pampering party tonight by giving myself a ‘Home Facial’ with the following:
– Facial wash(our new traditional black soap facial wash)
– Facial scrub (I’m adding turmeric and honey to it)
– Facial steam (I’m adding a few drops of frankincense essential oil)
– Mudd mask (nature’s natural)
– Anti-aging serum (filled with antioxidants and goodie)
– Glow Nature’s Natural (I’ll use this over the serum)
My skin will definitely thank me for all these nourishments by the time I finish. I will continue to follow the Healthy Skin Creed which is “I promise to remove my makeup before I go to sleep daily and wash my face twice a day”, so help me God. Amen???.
Will you abide by the ‘Healthy Skin Creed’? Let me hear your views.