Everyone has the power to increase his/her metabolism. Metabolism is closely linked to nutrition and the availability of nutrients. It is the process of breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats to produce the energy your body needs to maintain itself. It helps in reduction of weight loss.
Factors like body size, gender, age and genes all play a role in determining your metabolic rate.
To increase your metabolism, try this following options.
1. Good diet:- Nutrition is the key to metabolism. Don’t neglect your breakfast, it helps and keeps the body moving. Certain foods and drinks like green tea, black coffee, spices meals like chopped red or green chili pepper and energy drinks can increase your metabolism.
- Build up your muscle:- Little exercise can add up your muscle. After a limited period of training, muscles are activated all over the body increasing your average daily metabolic rate.
- Exercise:- High intensity exercise delivers a bigger increase in resting metabolic rate than low intensity exercise.
- Stay hydrated:- A glass of water before every meal helps to build metabolism. To build metabolism, you need to stay hydrated.
- Eat often and eat right:- Having small meals every 3-4 hours increases your metabolism. Make each small meal complete with carbohydrates or proteins and not snacks.