Even Rihana isn’t exempt from cellulite, so calm down and LOVE your body.
THE CAUSES, CURES & PREVENTION OF CELLULITE
The name cellulite sounds like a medical condition but it is nothing more than normal fat beneath the skin, and it is usually found on the thighs, buttocks and stomach.
It does not have any adverse health conditions so I wonder why a normal occurrence has so much negative power over us. The fat appears bumpy because it pushes against connective tissue, causing the skin above it to push out.
CAUSES OF CELLULITE:
– Hormonal factors – An excess production of estrogen, insulin, thyroid hormones and prolactin may start a cellulite production process.
– Genetics – certain genes are required for cellulite development, these genes will put an individual to the risk of having cellulite.
– Diet – eating too much fat, carbohydrates, salt or too little fiber are likely to cause production of cellulite in your body.
– Lifestyle Factors – cellulite may be more prevalent in smokers, ladies who don’t excercise and those who sit or stand for long periods of time.
– Clothing- underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks(limiting blood flow) my contribute to the formation of cellulite.
CELLULITE TREATMENTS & REMOVAL:
– Retinoid creams- this is said to decrease skin dimpling, using it two times a day for six months should give your cellulite a better appearance.
– Body wraps –this a spa treatment but it gives a temporary solution.
– Laser, Light or Radiofrequency therapy – these require multiple treatment sessions and maintainance sessions to keep up the the improved appearance. This is an extremely costly option.
– Dietary supplements – ginkgo biloba, sweet clover, evening primrose, fish oil and soy lecithin all caim to improve the appearance of cellulite
– Eating healthy, low fat foods such as fruits, vegetables and fiber can help one avoid cellulite.
– Excercising regularly, maintaining a healthy weight and reducing stress are recommended to prevent cellulite.
– Wearing thongs(G-strings), boy shorts, or loser fitting undergarments can prevent cellulite that might be due from tight elastic.
With every God-given talent or physical gift comes a humbling imperfection like ugly feet, big head, cellulite😊 and a whole lot more.
Cellulite isn’t harmful but many people hate it because of the appearance. Remember it is naturally occurring and I would recommend more of a dietary change and excersise to reduce the appearance of the cellulite.
No point in killing yourself because truly there isn’t any scientically proven way to get rid of cellulite totally.
What do you think? Any questions or concerns?
#AntiagingSkinCoach #SknFairy #HealthySkinpreneur #SkinTips